Chef Nancy and the Nancy’s Air Field Café staff have been featured in many publications over the years including:
- Northeast Weekend Flyers, featured The Air Field Café, Fall 1997
- Phantom Gourmet, featured in Top 100, 2001
- Phantom Gourmet, featured in Breakfast, 2001
- Boston Globe, featured in A&E/Food, 2006
- Phantom Gourmet, featured in Worth a Drive, 2006
- edible Boston, featured in Edible Road Trip, 2011
- Sport Aviation, featured in The Airport Chef, Dec 2013
- Boston Globe, featured in Spring Travel, March 2014
- Flying Magazine, featured in Best of the Best, 2014
- AOPA, Best Airport Restaurants Named, 2015
- Yankee Magazine, featured in Editor’s Choice Best Airport Food of New England, 2015
- Mass Foodies, featured in Restaurants to Bank On, 2017
Nancy loves to create new dishes according to the seasons to highlight proteins and seasonal produce that are available. View all of our current menus here. Remember weekend brunch specials change weekly and dinner menus change about every 4-6 months.
Join our Newsletter to receive advance notification of menu updates, tasting evenings, artist receptions and other special events. To plan your own private event, please contact us here.
Facebook – of course we’re on facebook! And so are photos of our newest dishes – find Nancy’s Air Field Cafe Facebook page here, then click the thumbs up to follow.
*For call ahead seating please call the Air Field Café at (978) 897-3934
*For special holiday reservations please call the Air Field Café at (978) 897-3934 and leave a message on the machine for a reservation. We will call you back to confirm.
We can’t wait to see you at the Café!
~Nancy McPherson, Chef/Proprietor and our wonderful staff
Click to read the articles: